Larissa

Which is right for me?

I've always thought that I had oily skin, but when I went to an acne clinic the woman told me I had very dry skin. The skincare samples she gave me are for combo/sensitive skin...so when buying products, do I go for products made for combo or dry skin??

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

charming
charming

How similar is charming's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Honey is one of nature’s most revered skin remedies. its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, so it helps keep the skin moist but not oily. This is because humectants draw moisture from the skin without replacing it. use it
Erin
Erin

How similar is Erin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Your skin could be over compensating for the dry skin making you believe you have oily skin. Have you ever tried a double cleanse (oil cleanser first) routine before? It’s life changing.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.