kayla

Which is the best bb cream?

I really wanna try a bb cream but there are so many options. I want one with full coverage, one that'll cover acne but still look natural and still help my skin get better. Please help. Thanks!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Khadija
Khadija

How similar is Khadija's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I agree, missha!
Collins
Collins

How similar is Collins's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Missha
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you just want one for coverage that isn't heavy try Maybelline they have a great one for that if you want one for what they were meant to do look for a Korean one they focus on healing not so much on coverage :) good luck
Amy Grant
Amy Grant

How similar is Amy Grant's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Olay fresh effects is by FAR the best BB cream ever! It has great acne coverage but has a light feel and is not greasy! Plus it makes your skin very soft and isn't irritating! I love this product, and the Olay fresh effects face wash is great too!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.