Hazel

What is your opinion about chemical peel treatment?

Hey, I have tried out everything to make my skin glow from inside out before my marriage. I have cleansed, toned, moisturized and sun screened routinely for six months straight. I have also invested in facials, tried at-home microcurrent device, yet my skin doesn’t glow! I was planning to give up when my friend suggested me to try out the chemical peel. I have heard people sharing horror stories after undergoing chemical peel. I am so afraid to try it out. What will I do if something bad happens? I can’t even take the slightest risk at this point of my life. My friend suggested me to take chemical peel treatments from Toronto ( http://www.fairviewcosmeticsurgery.com/procedures/chemical-peels/ ). She said she had a good result from there. What should I do? Should I try it out? Can anyone share your chemical peel success stories? It would give me the courage to do it.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Carmen Riggs
Carmen Riggs

How similar is Carmen Riggs's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Also, maybe try Jasmine oil. It's quite brightening and could maybe help :)
Carmen Riggs
Carmen Riggs

How similar is Carmen Riggs's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Well, although I haven't personally done a chemical peel, maybe your problem is moisture. Have you tried the 10 step Korean routine? I tried it, and it really sprung a step back into my skin. Maybe try some brightening products or masks A chemical peel, while useful in some circumstances, can also be very harsh on your skin. While it may work on your friend, it also could damage your skin further. I'd say try some more brightening products and then use that as an last resort. If worst comes to worst, you could always use a bunch of highlighter for that dewy look.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.