Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

maddie
maddie

How similar is maddie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use noxzema deep cleansing cream WORKS WONDERS!!!
Rene
Rene

How similar is Rene's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser!
hardeep birring
hardeep birring

How similar is hardeep birring's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You should use cetaphil, it is non irritating and great for combination skin, and cheap
ScarletteLawson
ScarletteLawson

How similar is ScarletteLawson's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
^^ also a natural soap, like goat milk soap
Hanna ❤
Hanna ❤

How similar is Hanna ❤'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I just started using yes to soothing cucumbers daily gel cleanser, and I really like it, it's very refreshing, but my old cleanser that I used was garnier clean plus balancing daily exfoliator grapefruit and pomegranate combination skin and I liked that, but I decided to not use it every day because I thought it might be a little too rough for my skin. So now I use the yes cleanser daily and then the exfoliator a couple of times a week.
zayub
zayub

How similar is zayub's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If your willing to use something natural you could try: - oats - hemp oil Or rice flour

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.