Frances

What happens when you don't pop a whitehead?

Does it get bigger? Does it stay there for a couple weeks? Does it go away in a couple days?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

lucy
lucy

How similar is lucy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Well said chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

How similar is chicagoesthetician's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Then you can remove the product. Place a finger on both sides of the pimple. Push down, in and then up. It should come right out. You can use a spot treatment on it afterwards or a liquid exfoliant. Make sure it's salicylic acid. Make sure your hands are clean before trying any of this and be sure not to force the pimple to pop. If it's stubborn, give it another day or two.
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

How similar is chicagoesthetician's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
First of all I would put on a clay mask and steam with it on (can be applied to entire face or just an area where you want to extract) by heating water, putting it in a large bowl and then putting a towel over your head to trap in the heat. Sit for about 7 minutes.
Skye
Skye

How similar is Skye's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You shouldn't pop it just in case because it can leaves scars (it's happened to me allot) just leave it alone from my experience putting on a spot treatment can irritate it (depending on what you use) but yeah just leave it and wash your face always to prevent more whiteheads and help healing a bit.
Frances
Frances

How similar is Frances's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yes can you instruct me?
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

commented
It eventually goes away. You can pop it if you know how to do so in the correct fashion. I can instruct you on how to do this correctly if you're interested in doing so.
kitkat
kitkat

How similar is kitkat's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
it will go away in about at least a week dont touch it it will dry out!!!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.