Erika

What do you use to keep your skin looking young!?

I'm in my 30's now, and I'm starting to see the "aging effect" - AH! I've got some dark circles under the eyes and am noticing that my skin doesn't have so much of a youthful appearance anymore. So I'm looking for some products (or even at home remedies) to use, but don't want to use anything that has a ton of chemicals in it and is preferably organic.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

AnnMaria
AnnMaria

How similar is AnnMaria's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi! :) Hey girl! This chit is definitely for you! I began using this a-m-a-z-i-n-g anti-aging skin care called Nerium. I love it so SO much that I got involved in it. This is the website for you.....http://www.AnnMaria.Nerium.com. I hope you love it as much as me and I hope it helps you out because it really worked for me!!! If you go to Youtube, you can copy and paste in this address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEG-Kws2eCs and watch a short video on it. :)
mark
mark

How similar is mark's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
From sephora (camu camu)
mark
mark

How similar is mark's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Vitamin c serum!!
Stacy
Stacy

How similar is Stacy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Check out eminence organic products. It's a all natural spa line free of harsh ingredients. All the products are organic and smell wonderful they are very refreshing!!! They offer cleansers, toners, exfoliaters, and masques!!!! Love this line!!!
Nicole
Nicole

How similar is Nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You should try out some of the sheet masks at Target. I'm pretty sure there is a line of more natural/organic ones, and I hear great things about them! My mom is really into skincare (44 yrs old) and loves them. They'll leave your skin moisturized and glowing!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.