Hayley

What do I use for aging

I have never used a product for skin aging cause I don't believe I have needed to, but I'm almost 20 and I've never really suffered from acne but now that I'm getting older I want to find a product to use on my skin for fine lines and skin aging appearance, what do you recommend?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Jan
Jan

How similar is Jan's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Good diet with omega and vitamins in fresh and vegetables and plenty of fluids can help the production of collagen. A good skin care regime to include a cream cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream. Exfoliation once a week and twice a week in the winter. Add in a serum if you feel you need something extra. A sunscreen all year but more importantly in the summer. I use Gatineau and find their antiaging products to be very good, I think my skin overall is better now than it was 5 years ago an put it down to using Gatineau products.
Kelly
Kelly

How similar is Kelly's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
The most important thing to be doing right now is wearing sunscreen every single day. You do that, you'll be fine :-)
Rae Steele
Rae Steele

How similar is Rae Steele's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Youre young, your body is still producing elastin and collagen! You can take biotin as well!
Rae Steele
Rae Steele

How similar is Rae Steele's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Change your diet! Load up on good fats, raw fruits n veggies! Refrain from fast food and processed meats and milk. Dont drink alcohol or smoke (anything)! Avoid tanning and moisturize a whole lot! Stay away from parabens and preservatives in creams and lotions. Rae- makeup artist/ cosmetologist.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.