Maribel

What can I do to cleanse my face from acne scars?

I have many acne scars and freckles and it bugs me that nothing's really helped. I have a combination type skin it can be dry at time and in some areas it's oily like around my nose below my lip and the t-zone. I also seem to have an uneven skin tone. Is there a right product for me?? Please help. I greatly appreciate your time (:

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

irim
irim

How similar is irim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Having broken out in the past. I have been left with scars, especially on my chin. They have reduced massively upon following my skin regime. I ensure i exfoliate 3 times a week (do not over do it could cause further breakouts) this will break up the tissue and encourage new cells to appear. Also I'm a huge fan of natural face masks. Rubbing a tomato and potato slices can reduce scarring.(cheap) If you YouTube natural face masks for reducing scars there are so many. Be sure to check bubz beauty. She is one of my favourite. Good luck! Irim.
jessica
jessica

How similar is jessica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Vitamin c and lemons can help fade. Also wear sunscreen or a hat to avoid sunlight which will darken both
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You can also try Bio Oil I've heard tons of good things about that product
ramya
ramya

How similar is ramya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
The vitamin c microdermabrasion from body shop is good.Try that one
joseph
joseph

How similar is joseph's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ahh I can't believe I forgot this! Bio oil is a great, cheap way to lighten your scars :)
joseph
joseph

How similar is joseph's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Anything like lemon juice or acidic will help to fade and lighten the skin, but honestly the best thing to do is wear a sunscreen everyday(spf40+) this will help to lighten the scars, really help with the freckles. You could also try different exfoliating scrubs like the lemon sugar one, or try facial peels. But this can get very expensive. If you have the money for it I'd say the best serum to try is lancomes visionair ( can't remember how to spell it ). It really worked for me, it is the best serum I have every used!! And will over time really make a difference with the scars and uneven skin tone. And finally If the scars are deep and older try microdermabrasion, you could go to a spa and have this done or buy a pmd a personal version! I really hope that helps:)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.