Victoria

What can I do about acne?

I broke out like crazy! They are everywhere. Plus I have dry/oily skin and redness. What are the best products to clear my skin of this nasty acne?!?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Anastasija
Anastasija

How similar is Anastasija's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Wash your face with nutra effects active seed cimplex every morning and night!! It helped me trust me!! Btw. Nutra effects is from Avon
BL
BL

How similar is BL's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you are over 30, never use anything like Clean and Clear or ANYTHING with benzoyl peroxide in it. It is way too drying for your skin. You said your skin is combination - you have dry patches and oily patches. Products with an AHA like lactic acid will be the best thing you can use. It will help clear your skin without being too harsh like those acne products I mentioned above. I've had incredible luck with Vertere's products. Clear skin, plus no redness or discolorations.
Lauren
Lauren

How similar is Lauren's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Wash your face with acne face wash and use face exfoliation and scrub it on the worst patches of acne.
(noname)
(noname)

How similar is (noname)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clean and clear 4 hours acne cream

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.