emily

Uneven skin tone!! Help!!

I have uneven skin tone on my chest and I was wondering if anyone new of any products to try.!! Thanks :)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

olivia
olivia

How similar is olivia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Aveeno is probably the best. they have a face cleanser and moisturizer for correcting skin tone and also to help brighten your skin. :)
liz
liz

How similar is liz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hello, I use ponds clarant B3 and It does work on lightening spots! I recommend it.
Jurgita
Jurgita

How similar is Jurgita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi, depends how much u want to spend an if you just want to even out a little there are plenty brightening creams on the market ( however be aware that these creams makes skin very sensitive to sunlight ), as well there are loads home remedies (like camomile tea masks - again no longer then 15 min). However, if you'd like at the same time to get rid of fine lines and reduce some spot scaring or acne or ageing spots - then I can not stress enough how wonderful derma-roller treatments are, I've tried it myself a year ago and im still happy with lasting results! (unfortunately they are quite pricey, so you would have to shop around to find better deals) ;). Hope you will find your way to suitable option

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.