Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

carah
carah

How similar is carah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Benefit fake up! It's in stick form And I'm the middle is concealed and on the outside is moisturizers!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

How similar is Elisabeth's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Maybelline eye roll on!!!!! Amazing stuff
Allison
Allison

How similar is Allison's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Make sure if you're using a foundation too that they both water based or both oil based (first ingredient) mixing oil based foundations with water based concealers can aggravate the skin and vice versa. Same goes for moisturiser, foundation and concealer. Make sure you stick to all water based or all oil based depending on your skin tone :) other than that I would recommend going to the chemist/drugstore and letting the professionals know and see what the recommend.
toka omar
toka omar

How similar is toka omar's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I've also heard about the dream lumi concealer for under eye dark circles as it brightens it up.
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I've heard good things of the Maybelline concealers the age rewind or something like that lol good luck :)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.