Carine

Tanning

I have an extremely hard time when it comes to tanning. I tan, but super slow. I was wondering what is a good tanning oil to use for someone who wants to speed up the process of tanning? I have very fair skin and the places that I tan more are my arms, I want to be able to tan all over as fast as my arms get tanned lol. Thank you!!!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

natastical
natastical

How similar is natastical's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you tan slowly it's due to you having less melanin naturally. Starting to take a supplement a month or two before a holiday will boost your levels and help you tan faster. I've heard from a good friend that you need to take it in advance of going so your skin can start to produce it. Avoid tanning oils, you will fry and only end up damaging your skin.
sarina
sarina

How similar is sarina's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use coconut oil on face and go out in sun you will get tan easily Or go out in sun after bleach that will also darken your face
Bailey
Bailey

How similar is Bailey's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Fake tan girl!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.