Alexis

Struggling with Dark Circles!

Hey, everyone! So, I've struggled with dark circles under my eyes for most of my life and have tried everything. I get enough sleep at night, but they still won't go away! I'm only 19. Is there any way to get rid of them?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

Christiana
Christiana

How similar is Christiana's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I had the same problem, so I looked it up. It said I was dehydrated. So I would try drinking much more water until they go away, then just drink regularly.
erica
erica

How similar is erica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Of they are genetic you can't get rid of them
Megan
Megan

How similar is Megan's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Could be heredity..
Zyna
Zyna

How similar is Zyna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I know how you feel, try an under eye roll on such as the on from body shop or Garnier
(noname)
(noname)

How similar is (noname)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Could just be genetics! Anyone else in your family have dark circles?
Bianka
Bianka

How similar is Bianka's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Put warm tea bags over them
Kimberly
Kimberly

How similar is Kimberly's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Drinking lots of water and having a healthy diet helps ALOT with how the skin looks like, including those dark circles

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.