carrie

Spot treatment sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive skin but also a lot of acne is there is great spot treatments that won't cause my skin to get irritated :/

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

Alisa G
Alisa G

How similar is Alisa G's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Emulsion pure compress + Juvenil by Yon-Ka! Emulsion pure is a non-oily, alcohol free fluid concentrate of essential oils. Can be used as a toner or a spot treatment. It purifies, regenerates and heals the skin. Can also be used on insect bites, small scars, sun burns or even after waxing to soothe the skin.
lauren
lauren

How similar is lauren's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clinique spot healing treatment
meredith
meredith

How similar is meredith's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Aveeno products are very gentle for lightening spots. Suited for sensitive skin.
Lauren
Lauren

How similar is Lauren's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have very sensitive skin and I always use the Say Yes to Tomatoes spot treatment. Very effective and non-irritating and shrinks blemish after first use!
jeantique
jeantique

How similar is jeantique's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Lush grease lightning!!! I have used so many spot treatments both high end and drugstore. I have sensitive skin as well and some spot treatments would burn me or cause my eczema to itch. But with grease lightning by lush it doesn't bother my sensitive skin it doesn't dry your skin or give you flakey skin. It just shrinks any current acne and prevents acne. The cool thing about this product from lush is it's so gentle you can use as a serum so you can apply this all over your face before your moisturizer. I usually apply it on my forehead and chin because that's where I am more acne prone.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.