pretentiousfvck

Should I start an anti-aging regimen at 18?

My family history had really good skin (both Hispanic and Korean) when it came to acne and having youthful skin at the golden years of life. I got stuck with the short end of the stick, with severe acne(which now has passed) but am left with acne scars and fine lines and wrinkles from over drying acne products. I am now considering on using small dose anti aging products to withhold my physical youth but have heard both positive and negative feedback when starting anti aging at such a young age. HELP

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Æ Rachel
Æ Rachel

How similar is Æ Rachel's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
While I do believe that prevention is better than a cure, at 18 you don't need specific anti aging products just yet. Keep to a good regime of cleansing toning and moisturising, twice a day. Exfoliate and mask once a week would do no harm. You don't need to overload the skin with product yet :)
Kaila Danielle
Kaila Danielle

How similar is Kaila Danielle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yeah it's good to start now.
Jackie
Jackie

How similar is Jackie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Working in something into your routine couldn't hurt you, everyone is aging faster these days from food and pollution and new chemicals. Just make sure what ever you use is moisturizing.
livloquacity
livloquacity

How similar is livloquacity's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yes

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.