olivia

Rehab in a face mask?

So I've recently been under a lot of stress and pressure and I didn't have a lot of time on my hands, so I was mostly using cleansing wipes instead of washing my face and didn't really moisturize either. Now my skin is a little bumpy and I've broken out a lot and my skin just looks really dull and gross right now. So now that things have calmed down, I wanted to buy a mask that would bring my skin back to its normal state and clear my blemishes and reduce the bumps and give it more radiance. So basically I need a face mask that'll be like rehab for my face! Any suggestions? I have oily acne prone skin.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

Kaitiy
Kaitiy

How similar is Kaitiy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I LOVE Queen Helene's mint julep face mask. It is great for pulling out all those built-up impurities and it works on almost all skin types but is especially good for oily skin. It's cheap too, only $5 or $6 at the drugstore or Target/Walmart/etc.
Kaitlin
Kaitlin

How similar is Kaitlin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Also if you have never tried the GLAMGLOW youth mud tingling mask it's fabulous! Worth every penny!
Kaitlin
Kaitlin

How similar is Kaitlin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Glycolic toner*
Kaitlin
Kaitlin

commented
Mario Badescu's Glycolic cleanser and then follow up with Mario Badescu Hlycolic Toner. I use these with my clarisonic when I get texture bumps and it leaves my skin post facial fresh.
melissa
melissa

How similar is melissa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Also, if u don't use a Clarisonic it's a great investment. It will make a huge difference in the texture and clarity of your skin.
melissa
melissa

How similar is melissa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It sounds like you definitely need a good exfoliator. You have the same skin type as me and it's important for us oily girls to exfoliate at least two to three times a week. I love Kate Somerville... That's my go to now but a little pricey. You need a good clay mask. I started using biore one minute mask. It's a self heating mask made with charcoal. Four in a box. And it's fast so if u don't want to take forever to wash your face at night it's a good option. I go between that and body works green tee facial mask and proactive's refining mask. But try a good exfoliator first. It will make the mask work even better

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.