alishajade

Red skin

I use benzoyl peroxide gel for my acne but because of it I get really extream redness in my skin Any home remedies or just ways of reducing the redness?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Emi
Emi

How similar is Emi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Acne is a serious skin issue, I've had very bad acne when younger. The only thing that helped is Roaccutane tablets. Also Red/Blue LED Light therapy will definitely kill the bacteria
Emi
Emi

How similar is Emi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Bioderma anti redness cream . If ur cleanser makes Ur skin react that much U should stop using it. Try cleaning Ur skin with liquid honey, makes wonders. Wet skin apply honey which will melt on your warm skin and remove with water
aquilumen
aquilumen

How similar is aquilumen's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Panthenol creams or sprays (are often used to heal skin after sunburn) or Aloe Vera gel should help.
lisa
lisa

How similar is lisa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Avene's antirougers calming mask it contains ingredients which reduces redness and calms sensitive skin
Athina
Athina

How similar is Athina's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I think lemon first and some honey after would be the perfect solution !

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.