Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Brian
Brian

How similar is Brian's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I know beauty is always the first priority. Acne is a long-term skin disease. It occurs when hair follicles become clogged with dead skin cells. I know an easy way for its removal. I found it on the web https://www.cellublue.com/fr/how_it_works.php. You can try using a massage palper-rouler to remove this problem.
Jazmine
Jazmine

How similar is Jazmine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You want to keep your skin moisturized as well as exfoliated real well. I would say try to use a daily exfoliator one a week and use a hyaluronic acid serum before your moisturizer every night. Spot treat only your areas of concern (breakouts) with a clay mask or dry lotion at night once every two weeks. I used to use serious skincare dry lotion and let me say it's a miracle dry lotion lol. Hope this helps !

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.