Anonymous

proactiv! acne! help!

I have been using proactiv for 2 years now, and it worked really well...but!! Theres still a bit of acne scarring on my cheeks amd forehead, just a bit though. And i feel like the product isnt really workin as well as it had been before. So should i stop using proactiv and switch to a new one? If so, what skin care products do u recommend?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Anonymous
Anonymous

How similar is Anonymous's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Your skin may be becoming immune to the product. If it's worked in the past your skin may be used to it and it not work any more if I were u I would get a acne scarring treatment and a blackhead treatment
Anonymous
Anonymous

How similar is Anonymous's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Although proactiv get results its bad for your skin cause it is made of alcohol which drys out your skin, try going to a beauty salon and see what they reccomend i find professional products really do work

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.