Ana

Pill

On tuesday i went to my gynecologist and she started talking about my pimples in my chin (its the only spot that i have acne) and she recommended a pill called DIANE-35 . Then i went home and read stuff about this pill and there were a lot of news that this pill killed a lot of women in france last year and now im in panic about that... In the paper that comes with the pill it sais that people with close parents that suffered about cancer or heart attack should be carefull about the medication, and im in that position... I dont know what to do, i know it was my doctor that told me to take the pill but im so afraid....

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Alyssa
Alyssa

How similar is Alyssa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you are that worried about it you should tell your doctor you aren't comfortable taking it, I don't think your doctor will put you at risk but maybe you should have a conversation with your doctor ask her questions and tell her your concerns.
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If your in that much doubt then just don't take and try using a benzoyl peroxide cleanser or salicylic acid Neutrogena has one that's orange first give that a try before you make any pill decision good luck ohr just ask ur doctor to prescribe you something else ? Good luck :)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.