Tara Sauvie

Natural At-Home Remedies needed!

I have never broken out for more than a pimple or two in my life, all of a sudden I get to college and my face, chest, AND back go crazy. I haven't had many diet changes, and for being a college student I consider myself healthy compares to others. I went to a dermatologist, and while her products seemed to help my skin, it wasn't by much at all. I've decided to go the all natural way. I've found some great pins on Pinterest about facial scrubs from sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc. I've also been using tea tree oil and aloe Vera on my face. My face is very uneven, has many acne scars, terrible blackheads, and is combination. Any suggestions on some natural remedies for facial masks, scrubs,treatments, or home-made make up? (I've seen a few) I'll take absolutely any suggestions!!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Sheena
Sheena

How similar is Sheena's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try squirting a little honey on a half of a lemon and rubbing it on blackheads once a day. Results are crazy good!
madison
madison

How similar is madison's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would look up on YouTube and google and I have this removal mask and let me know if you want the recipe! I hope this helps let me know if it does!! And if there is anything else I can do to help I would love too!!! xoxo-Madison
Jurgita
Jurgita

How similar is Jurgita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi, not sure how old are u but would suggest to check your hormone levels and your ovaries ( as the condition called poly cystic ovaries can cause unrelenting acne and rashes - stress can be the cause as well and the lack of sleep). Sure there are other options to check like food allergies or even your detergent change can cause that. But always drink enough water and take supplement for your skin - this will help it to heal after acne. Oh and use creams with E vitamin ad it does wonders to help heal fresh scars.
emily
emily

How similar is emily's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Google for some websites there is tons out there! I don't know any off hand but you will find some.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.