charming

My First Experience with Laser Resurfacing in Des Plaines

Lately, I got my skin treated with the technique laser resurfacing Des Plaines. In this procedure, skin needs to be treated with multiple skin resurfacing treatments using a laser beam. The laser is scanned across the treatment area to precisely remove the dead skin layers. Treatment: The treatment ranges from shallow (which is good for eliminating sun damage, fine lines, and dull looking skin) to deep (which is good for improving skin tone and texture while eliminating deep wrinkles). My treatment was to remove wrinkles and I can see the better results after a few treatment sessions. During this treatment, instead of adding some fillers to your skin, the body’s natural response is triggered to stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin. This further helps in replacing the old, damaged skin that’s later covered with a fresh layer of healthy skin, making your skin look more radiant and glowing.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

0 answers

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.