Catalina

My eyelid has a dry patch

I can't get rid of it no matter how much I try to moisturizer it and it's starting to get noticeable D: What product should I use to fix this???

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

sonya
sonya

How similar is sonya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try coconut oil works wonders feels greasy for a short time but patch is gobe
Bre
Bre

How similar is Bre's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have the same. I used Mary Kay's "night time emollient cream" on facial dry patches before and it worked real well. I have been meaning to get some again for my eye. It is not to expensive and lasted me a long time last I had it.
carla
carla

How similar is carla's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
try honey , works wonders
karine
karine

How similar is karine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
try steaming your face then massaging a beauty oil onto the area. I would recommend Tarte's maracuja oil but I understand could be a bit pricey for such a small area

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.