Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

Rhian
Rhian

How similar is Rhian's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I was recommended an all in one gel by my friend Simon after I commented on his fresh skin, you smooth it on then massage with 2 fingers after 45 seconds and then rinse off.....it has improved my skin no end, it is much smoother and has now started to even out my pigmentation too....I love it! www.myjmoa.com/rhiangregory
Rhian
Rhian

How similar is Rhian's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I was recommended an all in one gel by my friend Simon after I commented on his fresh skin, you smooth it on then massage with 2 fingers after 45 seconds and then rinse off.....it has improved my skin no end, it is much smoother and has now started to even out my pigmentation too....I love it! www.myjmoa.com/rhiangregory
Dawn
Dawn

How similar is Dawn's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
This has amazing face wash Treskinrx, it feels amazing and will give you that glow, My skin feeling amazing since I started using the skin cleanser. http://my.treskinrx.com/dawnswihart
tmc
tmc

How similar is tmc's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
St. Ives naturally clear green tea cleanser
samii
samii

How similar is samii's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cetaphil is good it moisturizing and clearing also at Ives apricot scrub
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Neutrogenas acne wash but dries u out though :/

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.