Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Joelle
Joelle

How similar is Joelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love the philosophy miracle worker dark spot corrector. It makes your dark spots peel off, so you'll have to exfoliates little on top of using it or just moisturizer a lot.
georgette
georgette

How similar is georgette's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clinique dark spot corrector works
marie
marie

How similar is marie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I use rosehip oil, it has vitamin A which helps repair skin and I've found that by either spot applying at night or I mix it daily with my moisturizer, my skin heals faster from acne marks. It's a great booster for moisturizers when your skin is feeling dry, and I found it doesn't break me out. Spot applying lemon juice helps lighten dark spots also
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try Ponds dark spot corrector it's the pink one it great i saw results like in a week you should try it and its inexpensive :) good luck

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.