Destiny

A little bit of everything! Someone help?

About a month ago my skin seemed relatively normal. I'd get the odd minor breakout or two, however, my skin managed to worsen over night! Went to my family doctor and he prescribed clindoxyl gel but it didnt work that well for me. My acne is a unusual dark purple red scattered all over my cheeks, chin, and forhead. In addition to my acne (which I am very insecure about!) I get these skin tone spots on my face that resemble a pimple and I havent got a clue what they are! Anyone know how to get rid of them? Also, in the morning I get really puffy eyes and I've got the worst eye lids ever! Looking for an eye gel, anyone? Also I'm looking for a good cleanser and moisturizer for sensitive/dry/acne skin! Any suggestions?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Thanos
Thanos

How similar is Thanos's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I am here for the share this amazing update for you get the online process to add control panel icon on desktop in windows here http://controlpanelwindows10.com and use the all windows app easily in working forever thanks.
AngieLeighton
AngieLeighton

How similar is AngieLeighton's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I went to my dermatologist and she prescribed me : Granudoxy / Eclaran 5 ( it also exists in eclaran 10 and i use this one). This is awesome because i started my treatment in Juanuary 2013 and now i don't have anything ! it clearly done ! If you get this treatment you have to wash your face with a cleanser in the mornig and night ( i use Avene Cleanence). ten mosturize your face ( in the morning and the night too) with a parapharmaceuticul brands ( Clinique, Avene, Eucerin, Uriage, Vichy, Ducray... And Avene is actually the best one for acne skins !) and then, apply Eclaran 5 or 10 in the night. Apply a first coat and spread it out all over your face ( not on the areas where you don't have acne) after this, apply a second coat by targeting pimples areas : don't spread it just let a small amount of the product on your pimples and let it work. In te morning, it's may had turn in crusts which is totally normal :) be carefull to don't put this on your cloths because it can stains them. Just wash yor face in the morning and you're done ! Take this treatment seriously because it really works ! Oh and for the tablet you have to take it after dinner because it provoks photosensitivity when you're exposed to sun (it's an antibiotic) so if you know you're going to spend jolidays at the sea, avoid taking the tablet but you can take te Eclaran 5 or 10. Sun provoks acne so avoid to expose ! Put sunscreen and mosturize ! P.S : choose carefuly your cosmectics because it can provoks acne too ! Use foundation or compact powder from Avene : they are great !
Victoria Cagle
Victoria Cagle

How similar is Victoria Cagle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clinique the number 2 system it might not b the cheapest but I love it. Also after I sud my face up I leave it in there and use my knock off version of a Mia on it and I love it .

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.