Jenny alaska

I've discovered a new product for acne sufferers!

Hi everyone! Just like to share a new product that I've come across with you all :-) It's called 'Silver Serum' and it's an anti-bacterial skin treatment. It contains a special silver ingredient that kills the bad bacteria while helping good skin bacteria. I find that most bad acne is caused by bacteria and little else will work if the bacteria isn't dealt with. Silver Serum helps reduce bacteria related infection & inflammation of skin conditions such as acne, acne rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. It's meant to work after about 2 weeks, but after 2 days I have already noticed an improvement on my acne, which is saying something! You can buy it from skinshop or amazon :) Hope it works for you guys!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Kathy
Kathy

How similar is Kathy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
The silver reminds me of Cor's soap!antibacteria〜
Ceca
Ceca

How similar is Ceca's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks for sharing :)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.