annabelle

Is the Clairasonic any good?

My skin is very acne prone and I have heard about the Clairasonic (not sure if that's how you spell it). Is it a treatment with a wash? How long does it last? It's $99 and I do not want to spend that much on something that does not work as well as it is said that it is. I have seen some skin care routines and the younger girls around my age use it. Would it help my acne,acne scares, pores, black heads?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Ashwin
Ashwin

How similar is Ashwin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
This could be the most entertaining platform for you if you are interested to interesting video game for free and without download. Follow this http://fireboywatergirl.me and read the info how to play this exciting game.
hollie
hollie

How similar is hollie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love my clarisonic it's amazing it has really helped improve my over all skin it has reduce spots and evened out my skin tone it has also give me a much much smoother complexion it is defiantly worth the money you just use any cleanser except oil based ones as the destroy the brush or one with beads etc in them as the clog up the machine and it is far to harsh to use that with the clarisonic . It helps your products you use after absorb much faster and makeup goes on much smoother :)
Fay x
Fay x

How similar is Fay x's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Sooooo good
rachel
rachel

How similar is rachel's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love mine! It has really helped clear my acne prone skin and helps with dull skin too. Well worth it. I just use regular cleanser with mine.
meredith
meredith

How similar is meredith's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Save some money, buy the one from Olay at the drugstore. Just the basic one. It works just as well for a third of the price.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.