Clare

I'm 14 can I start using anti aging stuff

My skin isn't vary firm I have vary dark circles under my eyes I think anti aging might help but I all so have acne and I herd anti aging stuff is bad for that so is anyone know an alternative to anti aging for my dark circles and un-firm skin please let me know

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Mari
Mari

How similar is Mari's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I know this is an old question but have you considered your unfirm skin is from not drinking enough water? You are only 14 so its not your age. There is really not a lot you can do for dark circles. Its usually half genetics & depends on some environmental factors like allergies. Concealer is about the only thing that works for that. Cliniques Even better eyes Dark circle corrector is good but expensive. Its got some anti ageing which can make the skin stronger and its tinted to help hide. You should be using SPF and you can always use stuff with antioxidants in it.
AnnMaria
AnnMaria

How similar is AnnMaria's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi! :) You really don't need to begin using any kind of anti-aging products just yet. But, if you choose to, there are many on the market. The hottest one right now is this stuff.... http://www.AnnMaria.Nerium.com. On Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEG-Kws2eCs .....see a short video on it. So, for future reference, or if you think your mom or anyone else in your family would be interested in any kind of good anti-aging skin care that works like magic, check it out. This stuff works with every skin type. You will be amazed when you see all the pictures on the site of people who have been using it and the results they've gotten. It's AWESOME. Anyway, this improves the appearance of aging or loose skin, discoloration, uneven skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles and discoloration. It's perfect for what you are looking for. You can use the contact form on the site if you have any questions about it. Good Luck! You will find the right product for you.
annia
annia

How similar is annia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
For the acne i recommend Proactiv, my sister use it and its just amazing
CleoDita
CleoDita

How similar is CleoDita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
of course nooo sweety dont worry about
deborah
deborah

How similar is deborah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
don't what u should about the achne but I now benefit do a product designed for dark circles under eyes don't now if it works so u will have to just give it a try

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.