krut

If you have oily skin please follow me

I need to know products and stuff about oily skin acne js killing me :(

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

sarina
sarina

How similar is sarina's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Oily skin doesn't mean that your face don't need moisture ! If you keep your skin extra dry by washing, scrubbing , again n again you take away the natural moisture from skin. So our skin produce more oil to balance the moisture of skin which lead to acne. So before you sleep put a good hydrating creme ( like body shop vitamin E cream) it won't let you break out.
Jurgita
Jurgita

How similar is Jurgita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ok, if you have acne problems here the help list I've used: 1. Get deep pore face wash (preferably with ABH acids as these are great against acne) and use it every evening, and try not to overdose on tea tree products as its is known to mess with male hormones (use it but not to much) especially young male hormones, I know its helpful but ...research if you don't believe me. 2. Reduce sugar intake and caffeine ( yes this includes soft drinks like coke and etc) 3. Drink water and go to steam rooms 1ce a week if you can - it will help to flush toxins and clear your skin (don't forget to drink water whilst inside)
Molly
Molly

How similar is Molly's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Good products to try: -Clean and Clear products -Witch products -LUSH Tea tree toner water -LUSH Grease lightening I do not recommend Freederm
abby
abby

How similar is abby's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Sometimes the shops own made its really good and cheap
catherine
catherine

How similar is catherine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Dr.bronner peppermint wash. Use twice a week! Don't use it if you have sensitive skin.
carla
carla

How similar is carla's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Elizabeth Arden is great , have a look at the range
kaitlynn
kaitlynn

How similar is kaitlynn's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You can use pretty much anything for oily skin. My skin is a combo between dry and oily and using lotion really helps! And exfoliating 1-2 times a week helps and keep your hair clean. Most acne comes from hair so makeup sure to really get your hair clean with a good rated product!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.