Valerie Meran.

I wanted to try a good face mask. A peel or clay doesn't really matter , I just want it to work and not break out my skin. Any suggestions ?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

tmc
tmc

How similar is tmc's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Fresh black tea instant perfecting mask, Korres wild rose + vitamin C advanced brightening sleeping facial, Boscia luminizing black mask.
michelle
michelle

How similar is michelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try origins drink up intensive overnight mask, keeps your skin hydrated and absorb at night. You'll wake up with a dewy skin
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try Freeman's masks they're great and inexpensive :)
Valerie Meran.
Valerie Meran.

How similar is Valerie Meran.'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I got the Freeman's Feeling beautiful avocado and oatmeal mask today at the drugstore. Can't wait to try it ! :)
Mia Kal
Mia Kal

How similar is Mia Kal's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
The Freeman company has a line of face masks (and some other things) called Feeling Beautiful. They're cheap ($4) and can be found at most drug stores. Go online to freemanbeauty.com and look over their face masks to see which one would be best for you... All of them work really really well though.
Nicole
Nicole

How similar is Nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try Lush's Mask of Magnaminty. It's seriously the best one, my absolute favorite. Great for all skin types and works on acne, too.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.