carissa406

I wanna get rid of acne, blemishes and oiliness!

My face is covered with acne blemishes! I don't know what products should I use! And my skin is too oily too...!! Please help me out this problem.. :_(

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

adv ydv
adv ydv

How similar is adv ydv's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I am sharing an awesome website https://instahacker.xyz/ with you guys where you can learn how to hack Instagram account this is the best website you should visit this website if you want to know how can hack Instagram account
Casey Redmon
Casey Redmon

How similar is Casey Redmon's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mario badescu has an awesome line for acne. If you go to the website they also have a regimens section where he has built out kits according to skin conditions and concerns... If I were you I would choose the "oily acne kit" his line is excellent bc it doesn't just strip the skin. It also replaces the nutrients the skin needs for healthy normal functioning. My brother had similar skin concerns and after putting him on these products his skin looks better then ever! Good luck :)
reem
reem

How similar is reem's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use tea tree oil :D
angeehm
angeehm

How similar is angeehm's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Go to see a doctor but u need be sure that is a good dermatologist, I remember the first time I went to a dermatologist my face got worst!!!! But after I saw another want and she help me a loooooot to get better but is going to be a long treatment, my treatment was for almost 2 years... After I changed to another doctor and now I'm fine but you need have a lot of patience is going to be slow but it will be fine at the end
carissa406
carissa406

How similar is carissa406's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks Ivy...i'm gonna go to see doc like u said...only after i will try skin care sets...ur answer is really helpful.. :)))
Ivy
Ivy

How similar is Ivy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I assume you are a teenager. I think if your acne is really bad you need to see a doc first before you try while bunch market acne products and waste your money. Sometimes they even make your skin worse than it is. However, neutrogena has a good set for acne so you can give that a try. I would recommend trying sets than single product. Maurd also has good acne system. You need a good ph balance cleanser because most of the time your skin is dry beneath your surface layer therefore it produces more oil to protect your skin and it costs clogging pores. Face oil is also a good way to build back your skin balance. Most important is don't touch your face, find a good facial place to have good cleaning and see doc if all else fail... Hope this helps!
thalia
thalia

How similar is thalia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You can use the oil free acne wash by neutorgina

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.