himanshi

I have small tiny bumps on my forehead and cheeks .there is little bit redness on my cheeks where tiny bumps are. My face is in combination skin . Please help me with some product which can remove this tiny bumps from my face ?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Michaell
Michaell

How similar is Michaell's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I am looking for some herbal or natural product for my skin care actually I read an article of http://www.AOneEssays.net/ which was all about herbal or natural product then I decided I always on herbal or natural product.
lizzi212
lizzi212

How similar is lizzi212's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It’s called Milia. It’s caused by not exfoliating enough and using a heavy moisturizer. They are a pain to get rid of but I suggest using a strong chemical exfoliate and use a lighter moisturizer.
Emma Murphy
Emma Murphy

How similar is Emma Murphy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Make sure you are using an exfoliater twice a week and make sure it’s a face exfoliater and don’t use sugar or sand as they are for the body and be to harsh on the skin
aya
aya

How similar is aya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Tea tree oil and cold aloe vera gel

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.