Marie-Laurence

I have really dry skin with pimples, what product should i use?

Well thats it, i have dry skin and when i apply a good night and day cream its softer, but a few days after i use that i have acnea over my forehead and my chin. I use the Clearasil Gel for my pimples but my skin goes dry and its like a turning wheel everytime -.- Wich product should i use?:) Thanksss xx

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

taylor
taylor

How similar is taylor's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
My skin gets super dry like that too but almost every moisturizer i try breaks me out so i know how you feel! At night time i apply vitamin e oil to places where i am most dry (my forehead, chin and nose) and wash it off in the morning, and my skin has stopped getting flaky altogether :)
Beauty/SkinCare Guru
Beauty/SkinCare Guru

How similar is Beauty/SkinCare Guru's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try using products that have salicylic acid in it. Clean and clear make a face wash with salicylic acid. You also want to use a good moisturizer. Use the CereVe Am lotion with SPF in it and then if you need more moisture use the CereVe cream after. At night time use the CereVe Pm. Spot treat the area with pimples with a benzoyl peroxide cream. Your skin will peel but it helps trust me.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.