Nikki T

I have bad back and chest acne and I would like it to improve in time for summer. Any suggestions on what to use?

I have pimples but I also have scars from old acne! It's so embarrassing and it makes me sooo self conscious! Any suggestions on what products to use??

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Kimberly
Kimberly

How similar is Kimberly's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Best way to go is to go see a Dermatologist, they will prescribe you some good acne control creams, exfoliators, body and face wash
Jenny alaska
Jenny alaska

How similar is Jenny alaska's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Instead of using a shower gel in the shower, try using a good antibacterial face wash. I've been using simple spotless skin for a while now and it really helps :) I would recommend using an exfoliating brush in the shower as well. Afterwards, make sure you put on some antibacterial cream during the night. I would recommend SudoCrem- it works wonders on both pimples and scars!
madeleine
madeleine

How similar is madeleine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use bio oil, and moisturise it with palmers coca butter daily:)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.