Chloe

How to prevent cellulite?

I don't have cellulite and I don't want to get it, so how can I prevent it? Thanks, Chloe

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

Amy
Amy

How similar is Amy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
A sedentary lifestyle causes cellulite. In other words, eating well and exercising daily is the most effective way of avoiding the dreaded cellulite!
Jurgita
Jurgita

How similar is Jurgita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
No cigarets, no fizzy drinks, and avoid aspartame (sweetener) anywhere as these are the main offenders causing cellulite.
Ange
Ange

How similar is Ange's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Dry body brushing before showering helps. Cellulite is a skin issue. Drinking lots of water also helps.
N.
N.

How similar is N.'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Exercise! :)
Lady
Lady

How similar is Lady's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Exercising also helps
Chloe
Chloe

How similar is Chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks! :)
nicki
nicki

How similar is nicki's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Eat healthy and drink plenty of water

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.