Olivia Rae

How to get rid of body acne?

I have semi sensitive skin with acne on my chest and back. I have tried many different washes, scrubs, and toners but nothing seems to be making a difference. It's super embarrassing to wear swim suits and tank tops, help!!!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

elleliao
elleliao

How similar is elleliao's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Make sure your know your skin type and its temper.I mean what you eat and when do you sleep would make your skin break out ,so try to have a healthy lifestyle first,add more water and fruits to your diet. Acne is not terrible,depends on how you treat yourself.good luck.dude
S
S

How similar is S's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You can get a hot towel, like how you could steam your face, but use the towel on your back

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.