cr

How to get rid of acne scars?!

I have horrible acne scars, I use lemon and baking soda but does anyone know some quick ways to get rid of scars?):

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

rylee
rylee

How similar is rylee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I use esoterica . It's a fading cream! I got it at Walgreens for 9$ and can see a huge diff when I wake up from having it on all night
Ms Zabz
Ms Zabz

How similar is Ms Zabz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Glad to share! I started doing this method when I sat through an Arbonne presentation and the consultant mentioned that pineapple pickers in Hawaii were noticing that they were losing their fingerprints and eventually learned that exposure to the juice enzymes was melting the skin off because they wouldn't wash it off. Scientists decided to capitalize on this new found secret and develop natural skin peel masks using these enzymes in higher concentrations. Arbonne has a product called Cellular Renewal Masque which contains a high concentration of the enzyme and I use it on a weekly basis when my skin feels blah or I'm about to experience a bad breakout. When I can't afford a jar, I just go straight to the source and use the real thing but it's a bit higher maintenance where dipping into a jar is just easier.
Mark
Mark

How similar is Mark's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I also have problems with acne scars but I never tried pineapple before! This is actually the first time I`ve heard of it, thanks for sharing Ms Zabz!
Ms Zabz
Ms Zabz

How similar is Ms Zabz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Are they deep holes in the skin or dark marks? If they are pocked holes, use resurfacing products like microdermabrasion, peels and products with hyaluronic acid to plump up the surface and even out the pits. If they are dark marks, look for acids and fruit enzymes in products to lighten them. Kojic acid and glycolic acid are best for this but there are other forms like malic acid, alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs) that will gradually lighten them for a more gentle approach. Mederma sells a great product for acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. My favourite method is using a raw pineapple and rubbing the juice all over it. I leave it on the skin for as long as my skin handle it and then rinse off. The enzyme in pineapple breaks down the glue that holds the skin cells together so it reveals new skin underneath. The skin will then work hard to restore and produce collagen and collagen is known for plumping. it's a very inexpensive and natural method of doing a facial peel.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.