Joy

How to control oily but sensitive skin?

I have an oily t-zone but I also have quite sensitive skin. I have found products that soothe my skin but do nothing for oiliness/acne or something that helps oil production but irritates my skin. Simple products are the best I've found. Do you recomend any products or natural remedies that will help?? :)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

madeleine
madeleine

How similar is madeleine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Neutrogena's face moisturiser is really good, and you can also get these little oil absorber wipes (£1 for 100) from boots (or other health stores I'm sure) which are so handy to have during the day oh and they don't mess up your male up either!
Collins
Collins

How similar is Collins's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have the same problem. I use alcohol free product for oily skin and its working well so far
shanaenae
shanaenae

How similar is shanaenae's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
One DIY at home treatment that you can use for acne is a turmeric face mask.
shanaenae
shanaenae

How similar is shanaenae's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try using natural facial creams! I think the Jason brand is great!
sandy
sandy

How similar is sandy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Olay fresh effects has a face wash for oily skin and it works very well!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.