charming

How I used laser vein therapy to treat varicose veins

Varicose veins and spider veins are a nuisance and trust me it decreases your confidence to such extent that you don’t feel like facing anyone. But all thanks to laser vein therapy Oak Brook, I got rid of this problem. I had small red vessels on my face and certain vascular lesions on legs. It also has caused a certain amount of skin discoloration. Depending on the size and amount of vessels, the treatment sessions may vary from one, two or more. What I liked about this procedure is that there’s no need for anesthesia and no significant downtime is needed after the treatment. As I had smaller vessels, so laser vein therapy Chicago showed the visible results on my skin. However, people with larger vessels have to wait six to eight weeks to achieve the desired results. It’s a good solution to treat varicose veins and I would recommend this treatment to anyone suffering from the same problem.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

0 answers

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.