Andi

How do I get rid of redness?

I have very dry skin and I have a very good skin routine. I moisturize every day. It seems that I have red patches all over my face that have bumbs and seem to be try. How do I get rid of them if not any tips?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Ivani
Ivani

How similar is Ivani's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I use Clinique redness solutions and really works for my redness
Ashley
Ashley

How similar is Ashley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It sounds like you are either having an allergic reaction to a treatment type product that you are using or your skin is inflamed and you need to add a calming/anti-inflammatory type of product. Could you please share what your skin care routine is (products and in what order you use them in) so that I could get a better idea of what is going on?
jazzyjose8
jazzyjose8

How similar is jazzyjose8's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Can u please tell me your skincare routine cause it sounds like that the only contributing factor in your case you could be using irritating products that can cause it and you may not know it

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.