Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Gia
Gia

How similar is Gia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Olive oil and honey have helped me the most. The thing is that natural products take a longer time to show process. It won't hurt to try but I apply honey on my dark spots before bed and wash it off with warm water after 10 mins.
Mercedes
Mercedes

How similar is Mercedes's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ambi products work great !
ChunHong
ChunHong

How similar is ChunHong's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use Vitamin C serum such as Keilh's dark spot clarifying serum and Klair's vitamin juice drop, you can try Oz Naturals Vitamin C serum too but I'm not sure whether is t good since the review is abit of "unstable"

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.