Alyssa

How do I even out my skin tone?

I have a really uneven skin tone. Im really insecure about it. I feel like i always have to wear foundation whenever i go out, even to the beach. How can i even out my skin tone and get naturally good looking skin?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

meredith
meredith

How similar is meredith's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try a bb cream with SPF designed for hyper pigmentation. They do exist, I know I've seen a few. That way you get sun protection, treatment, and some immediate evening out. I personally use Shiseido white Lucent serum under a foundation w SPF, but will be switching to Bobbi Brown bb cream SPF 35 this week, and staying w the serum under it.
jeantique
jeantique

How similar is jeantique's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I had blotchy skin but for the past 2 years I have been using aveeno positively radiant spf15 and it has done wonders for my skin! No redness or uneven skin tone! Give it a try :) I also have been using Estée Lauder serum every morning though which has helped with acne scars. It's the serum in a light tael bottle.
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ponds has a cream for that the packaging is pink and I've used it to even out my skin tone and it worked :) good luck

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.