Heather Gonzalez

How can I get rid of pimples fast?

Hey y'all ^_^ I was just wondering if any of you have a way to treat pimples fast?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

CleoDita
CleoDita

How similar is CleoDita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
the aspirin i guess could works.. maybe i dnt know cause in myself ot doesnt work at da moment o have to try many times.. By the other side i use a roll on from the e.l.f cosmetics.. It does work in me is Cruelty free and usin it one time i see a diference! :)
АЛ
АЛ

How similar is АЛ's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Another way to reduce redness and swelling is an ice facial—yup just ice, that simple! It stimulates repairing of skin cells! I'd advise using a gentle skin wash before so as it's replenishing, your skin won't have as much bad bacteria around to slow down the progress. Good luck! :)
АЛ
АЛ

How similar is АЛ's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I've heard using crushed aspirin with a few drops of water. • One aspirin tablet • few drops of water • few minutes to let it sit on errors tend skin area. • time to wash skin before with gentle skin wash.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.