ashley

Hormonal acne

I am constantly getting hormonal acne... I really want it gone does anybody know how to get rid of it or something

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Kristin
Kristin

How similar is Kristin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I was having horrible issues with my skin but found relief with Rodan + Fields! There are the same doctors that created proactive. Rodan + Fields is their premium skincare line. The products are AMAZING! You can shop online here - kristinkelley.myrandf.com. The products have a 60 day empty bottle money back guarantee. There is no risk!
t
t

How similar is t's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you are 18+ you can register for the app Spruce. It's an app that connects you with a licensed dermatologist ($40 fee) that diagnoses you and sends prescriptions to your pharmacy. For someone like me, this is a life saver. I have pretty severe hormonal acne and a limited schedule, so this has helped me TONS! I'm only 3 weeks in, but my face has started to improve from before... Also, if you are ~16yo, your parents can "supervise" the "doctor visit", so you are still able to get treatment even if you're younger. If you have no insurance or don't know where to go to find a dermatologist, this app is perfect! For DIY remedies... I would say, try to find retinol or hemorrhoid cream at the grocery store and put that on the cysts. I've also been drinking 2-4tbs of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar every day and it seems to slightly help.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.