chloe

Home remedies for hair

Does any one no any home remedies for hair like DIY hair masks or anything like that please

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Mariana
Mariana

How similar is Mariana's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I agree, apple cider vinegar is a wonder but i use it after shampoo and conditioner. If you dye your hair just consider you might have to dye it more often as apple cider wipes away build up and any kind of product on your hair.
Hayley
Hayley

How similar is Hayley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I take a mason jar or and glass, fill it half way up with apple cider vinegar and about five drops of tea tree oil and then fill it up the rest of the way with water. I get in the shower and get my hair wet and then pour it on concentrating on the roots. Be carful if you get it in your eyes it stings. Then I leave it in for like 5 mins and then shampoo and condition as normal. The apple cider vinegar balances the pH of your hair and scalp, smooths your hair for extra shine and soothes an itchy scalp
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

How similar is Mackenzie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I get a small amount of olive oil and heat it up. Starting at the ends of my hair, I work my way towards my scalp. Leave it in for at least 20 minutes, then hop in the shower and shampoo it out. You don't even need to condition after! Just make sure that you don't put a lot on your scalp or it will be very hard to wash it out.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.