monika

Hi ,

I am 27 YO . My skin has gone at least 3 tones darker in the last few years . I had wheatish complexion and now I feel it has become dusky . I can see pores , lines , patches everywhere . It has lost glow and looks very dull . I don’t use any products , just a glycerin based pears soap to wash and biotique SPF 50 sunblock . What can I do to regain a healthy looking skin . I am not able to follow any particular diet but I eat fruits and drink enough water . I don’t know what else to do . Does anyone has a really effective solution? I want to have as perfect skin as possible with no makeup . TIA

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

1 answer

maha
maha

How similar is maha's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You need to start a proper skin regimen. Cleansing Exfoliating (2-3 times in week) Toning Serum Moisturizer Eyecream Lipbalm Do this every night and find products that suit your skin. Your skin needs love too.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.