Jenine

Hi!~ I'm at my hormonal age where I tend to break out -.- well, I use to have clearer skin than now , and every time I DO break out now, I get acne scars.. Just wonderful. Anyway, I'm just wondering if there are any cheap products that would help with acne scars :D nothing really homemade like lemon and stuff cause I've tried DIY stuff and my skin tends to break out easily. I have combination skin :D and thanks to anyone who could help!~ I appreciate it :3 and sorry for being super specific D:

-acne scar products, or anything really that would help them -I have combination skin -no DIY things at home like lemon or honey since I've broken out from things like that -cheap products! -sorry about being super specific

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

9 answers

Jenine
Jenine

How similar is Jenine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
@chizzy thank you! I love recommended products :D
chizzy
chizzy

How similar is chizzy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Neutrogena Visible Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash works very well. There is a cream wash but dats for dry skin. The facial wash (in the pumped bottle) is for combination or oily skin. It's the one I use. Gudluck Hpe this helped!!!
Jenine
Jenine

How similar is Jenine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
@catherine thanks!!! :)
catherine
catherine

How similar is catherine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Dr.bronner peppermint wash. Don't not use if you have sensitive skin. Use only once a week. It drys out your skin so remember it moisturize.
Jenine
Jenine

commented
@Erica thank you!~ that's a big help :D I love cheap products! :)
Erica
Erica

How similar is Erica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Palmers Skin Success Even Tone Fade Cream or Ambi Fade Cream for oily skin work. Both are about $5 at Walmart. They can take anywhere fro 2 weeks to a month to start seeing results. They can also cause mild irritation at the sight of application. Use them with sunscreen to protect the skin and prevent re-darkening.
Jenine
Jenine

commented
@m and @rajaa thank you!~
m
m

How similar is m's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Drinking lots f water No constipation Regular periods( consult doc) N using a cleanser toner moisturiser regularly
rajaa
rajaa

How similar is rajaa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clinique even better clinical really helps with acne scars

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.