chloe

Hair products?

I have really bad dryed out hair it's so dry I've tryed everything and it just seems to be not changing it really gets to me is there any products or home remedys I could use please help me

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

8 answers

natalie
natalie

How similar is natalie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use dry shampoo
Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil. Put it on your hair and leave it in as long as possible and then wash it out. Try to sleep with it on. Also mayonnaise is a good hair mask. Use leave in conditioners and oils. Try not to blow dry or use anything with heat on your hair. Never brush when wet, and always to gentle to your hair. :)
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thankyou everyone for all your tips I will be trying all these out :) Thankyou
Annabella
Annabella

How similar is Annabella's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love so much Dove shampoo n conditional. It helps my hair more smooth. Btw, don't forget hair mask!
AngelBee
AngelBee

How similar is AngelBee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would suggest using a moisturizing conditioner or a hot oil treatment
Cibele Hasmann
Cibele Hasmann

How similar is Cibele Hasmann's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I like so much the Aveda products: Dry Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm dermatologist and I think you could try!
jeb
jeb

How similar is jeb's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try the caviar hair mask from alterna. Ultra hydrating and repairing!
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

How similar is Mackenzie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try using a hydrating shampoo or a hair mask

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.