Kyla

Good foundation for dry skin?

I have really dry skin and I need to find a good drugstore foundation that will not cling to the dry spots on my skin. I am currently using the Mary Kay matte-wear foundation in beige 3 and it's not really good for dry skin. Thanks :-)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

7 answers

Rylee
Rylee

How similar is Rylee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation. I LOVE this foundation for winter when my skin is really dry. And it covers my acne and redness. Make sure you moisturize your face too :)
Mari
Mari

How similar is Mari's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have really dry skin. I use a primer, Neutragena Healthy Skin primer. Its only like $12 and it has antioxidants and SPF. I use Almay Smartshade cc cream complection corrector. FYI: The only face powder I have found that doesn't dry or flake on my skin is Physicians Formula BB compact.
Basak
Basak

How similar is Basak's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I think no product standing a name with 'matte' in it would be suitable for dry skin. At least according to my experiences. I suggest YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat from the high-end range and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum from the drugstore range. Also you can try Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer for a more summer day coverage since it is sheer and have SPF30.
Rene
Rene

How similar is Rene's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Over washing and using hot water is very bad for your skin. Use a gentle face wash and then a moisturizer. BB cream should help!
zoe
zoe

How similar is zoe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Rimmel London- Wake me up, probably the best drugstore foundation for dry/normal skin, which keeps your skin glowing, plus it smells nicely.
alexandra
alexandra

How similar is alexandra's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Dry*
alexandra
alexandra

How similar is alexandra's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Nars sheer glow or the revlon colorstay for the det skin type

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.